Test pilots are the heroes of aviation. Chuck Yeager, Eric Brown, Geoffrey De-Havilland to name but a few, If you fancy the thrill of test flying new designs, you could become a real Jetworks Hero.
If you are experienced at flight testing new designs and want to join our Test pilot programme then you stand to benefit in the following ways.
- New Aircraft Plans and 3d print files FREE OF CHARGE.
- Designs will be available to you up to 6 weeks before general release.
- Your name will be displayed in full Glory on the plans and promotional material as ‘Test Pilot’
Rules of becoming a Jetworks Test pilot.
- We only have 3 Test Pilot positions available.
- Designs have to be built and flown within 5 weeks of design issue.
- Any build issues should be reported back.
- Any flight issues should be reported back using a template form (will be supplied)
- Build photos to be uploaded regularly to the Facebook group.
- HD video to be uploaded to youtube of the test flights.
If you are interesting in applying for the position of Jetworks Test Pilot, then email Jetworks.email@example.com with examples of previous test flights.